It would work like this:
- A group of writer’s get together and form the symbolic “circle”.
- Each writer comes to the table armed with a story idea. Or maybe it’s any sort of idea, I don’t know…
- The other writer’s would contribute to the outline and story progression of each idea, writing their words and contributing their creativity to the story.
- Each writer will have 30 days to write before passing it on to the next person.
- Once the story has gone through each writer’s hands, we publish it on the internet.
- Once we’ve edited the story, if we feel like it, we can publish the story.
What do you think? Would you be interested in a writer’s circle?
Comment and let me know!