This will eventually be a coffee table book. The following will describe the world at it’s most raw level. Every moment of your life should lead up to you learning the following 12 things. If you haven’t figured them out, you will:
- You are awesome. Nobody gives an eff about a keloid scar. People out here are trying to pay the rent. The fact you can pay the rent, speaks VOLUMES over some stupid scare.
- There IS a Higher Power above you. Whatever your believe, whatever name you speak: Jehaovah, Jah, Love, Gatekeeper, Creator, Allah, etc. As long as YOU know that something is guiding you, protecting your life and providing for you, you’re lightyears ahead of the rest. Now that being said, there is no man in the sky waiting to judge you upon your death. Read here for more.
- The universe is a living breathing thing. Everything you put into it will manifest itself before you. This includes:
- negative thoughts
- positive thoughts
- a future house
- a lovely family
In other words, your mouth and the words that come from it, are quite powerful. As soon as you release them into the atmosphere, the universe is required to make it come to pass. It has NO choice!
- Love is something you need. Without it, you age prematurely, you get bitchy, you get too macho and you’re just not a good person to be a round. You’re like Karen or Felicia. You just suck. With love, you too can get that lovely, gross feeling of pure intimacy and the connection with another person.
- You’ve already learned or your already innately have everything that you need to be successful in life. Think of all of your many talents. The Higher Power previously mentioned would NOT give you those gifts and not also provide you with the tools to be able to use your talents for Him (or Her) and (Their) divine purpose. Isn’t that comforting? Everything you need, you already have! It’s a truth that you’ve just forgotten. Now that you’re reading this, be sure that you remember that truth.
- Someday is today. Don’t miss the opportunity. Even if it means late nights, early mornings, no sleep on the weekends; you should know…
- Sacrifice is the ambrosia to the success gods. You have GOT to give a little to get a little. And anyone who thinks that they can cut corners in life and still be successful, positive, loving role models, then you should know that there are…
- Zero shortcuts in this thing called life. As soon as you try to cheat someone, even if you are successful once you’ve cheated, your small win has caused a shift in the universe. And because the shift occurred, the universe must realign itself. As soon as you’ve wronged someone, someone else is righted, and so on and so forth.
- Your f*** up is someone else’s win. Get over it. You’re gonna get the W and someone else is going home with no drawers on. It is what it is– the more you get caught up in the hype or the more anxiety it causes you, that’s only going to cause you to doubt yourself. And why do that?
- Ain’t ish fun about guilt, hurt, shame or sorrow. If you don’t want to put yourself down, you don’t have to. You’re better than that. You are a child of the most High, so you are STRONGER than that. If your life’s goal is happiness, DO NOT ALLOW YOURSELF TO BE UNHAPPY!. As soon as a negative thought comes your way, repeat the following to yourself as many times as it takes for you to believe it: Hey! Go away! Guilt has no place here. I have no room for you here. My heart’s too full of love and joy to have any time for you. I don’t need. you. You don’t need guilt. Without you, guilt would not exist, so why hang on to it?
How much more effort does it take to believe lesson number 1 (see above)? You ARE awesome. Now, it’s up to you to believe you are awesome. I believe that somewhere right now someone’s noggin is changing in the right direction. As soon as they see the light, they now have a simple decision (note that I said “simple” and NOT “easy”) to make: 1) do I continue to be miserable OR 2) do I decide to be happy? As soon as you recognize that it’s a simple choice, and you’ve realized that you’ve come to the same crossroad often, that’s when you’ll realize you NEED to make choice number 2. Why would you want to be miserable? And I hear what you’re saying —
- People don’t want to be sad or anxious or lonely or depressed or whatever the ailment. But you just freaking are sometimes. And I know, I get it — I was diagnosed with clinical depression in 2007. I know first-hand what a stronghold your illness or setback or disability can have on your mind. Whatever you are suffering from. But I believe I’ve found the cure: once you have a negative thought, immediately swat it away. And the next time you have a negative thought, on instinct, your brain will swat it away yet again. Visualize this in your mind’s eye. Once you do, you’ll recognize that…
- You must learn to visualize your desire. Channel it, write it down, record yourself saying it, dream about it and as soon as the universe captures your needs, your dream, hopes and aspirations, the universe will fulfill it. It has NO CHOICE! Again, it’s a living, breathing thing — all requests that you bring forth to the world, to the universe? They will most certainly come to pass.